EURASANTÉ IS THE HEALTH CLUSTER IN NORTHERN FRANCE (third largest cluster in France after Paris and Lyon)
Eurasanté is a development agency dedicated to tech transfer and business development in the life sciences sector. For more than twenty years, Eurasanté has worked to promote the development of the health sector. Our experienced project managers assist researchers, startups, and businesses to develop their innovations and projects, boosting their business and networks.
Eurasanté runs 3 incubators:
- the Eurasanté Bio-Incubator and Bio-Accelerator (health)
- The incubator-accelerator Euralimentaire (foodtech)
- The ncubator-accelerator Eurasenior (Healthy ageing)
It also runs 2 sites of excellence:
- The Eurasanté Park, a 300-hectare site of excellence dedicated to cutting-edge activities in the health sector and located at the heart of the largest university hospital campus in Europe
- The Euralimentaire site of excellence, a site dedicated to fresh, local products and their logistics located in the heart of the MIN de Lomme, the 2nd largest wholesale market (fruit, vegetables, flowers) in France after Rungis.
Finally, it runs a national competitiveness cluster: Clubster NHL (Nutrition-Health-Longevity), which is the professional network of industry, research and healthcare players involved in health and nutrition in Northern France with 300 members.
Boost the establishment of companies and the development of activities in the region and in the Eurasantu00e9 Park (Lille) – a business park dedicated to the health sector.
Support companies in the regional health sector and innovative project leaders (especially through the Bio Incubator) in developing their business.
Value the excellence of the research programmes undertaken in the region and, more specifically, within the hospital-university campus of Lille. Support academics in the business world to facilitate the startup process.
Create the best conditions for health sector stakeholders to meet, exchange ideas, share, and work together. Promote sustainable growth within the health sector in the Hauts-de-France region through business conventions and international events.