36 months to create your company
Entrepreneurs, researchers, healthcare professionals: you have a first proof of concept of your innovative idea and you are ready to create a company? Apply for our Bio-Incubation programme!
We will support you throughout the start of your activity until your first fundraising or until the economic proof of concept.
A TAILOR-MADE SUPPORT PROGRAM:
A TAILORED PROGRAM FOR ALL HEALTH PROJECTS
- Securing your intellectual property
- Finalizing your Proof of Concept (PoC)
- Preparing your market access (regulatory, clinical, medico-economic, reimbursement…)
- Refining your business model and strategy
- Searching for partners (industrial, scientific or clinical)
- Activating non-dilutive fundings (i-Lab, Bpifrance…) and prepare your seed capital raising
- Building your founding team.
- Funding for services provided by external third parties in the form of reimbursable advances of up to €40,000 (subject to conditions) and up to €25,000 to the FRI (Fonds Régional d’Incubation-Regional Incubation Fund) of the Hauts-de-France Region (subject to eligibility).
- A privileged access to Clubster NSL network (industrial, research and care professional network engaged in health and food innovation in the Hauts-de-France region) and its 300 members. It will enable you to expand your professional network and to benefit from 20% discount to all Eurasanté Services.
- Negotiated rate to our +30 partners
- Visibility of your startup through Eurasanté communication posts (Twitter, LinkedIn, Website)
- A special access to the Health Technologies Expertise Unit (CETS) of Lille University Hospital (CHU).
- Free legal address and access to the Bio-incubator building (offices & labs) for 1 year (subject to conditions)
- A privileged access to Business Conventions BioFIT, MedFIT and AgeingFIT organized by Eurasanté
- A privileged access to the Jobs platform “Reseau Emploi by Eurasanté” and to the portal to support you in the recruitment of key competencies.
As for all the Eurasanté programs are equity free.