Interregional Innovation Investments Instruments (I3) – DIGIT-PRE – DIGITal tools delivering PREvention, prediction and remote care through a resilient EU value network to reduce health system stressors in a post-COVID world
The DIGIT-PRE value chain covers smart mobility, active living and sports, active ageing, nutrition, preventive medicine, and digital health development. The partners involved in the project are each leader in their sectors.
DIGIT-PRE supports the growth of innovative SMEs developing digital tools for prevention, prediction, and remote care to support active and healthy lifestyles in a post-COVID world.
The companies, selected through an open call for projects, will be supported through an acceleration program combining access to services offered by consortium members, vouchers giving access to services offered by external providers and direct financing.
The 5 objectives of the project :
- Build a portfolio of demand-driven solutions projects to digitize prevention, prediction and remote care in health and care ecosystems.
- Strengthen the capacity of less developed regions to participate in the DIGIT-PRE network
- Leverage additional investments to support acceleration to market in shared S3 priority areas
- Accelerate innovation by providing access to living labs and test beds for validation and scaling of solutions
- Going global to boost access to global supply and value chains
Duration : 36 months (01/10/2022 – 30/09/2025)
Budget : 6.7M €
Follow the news of the project
This project is co-funded by the EC and I3 Programme.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA). Neither the European Union nor the granting authority can be held responsible for them.