Eurasanté incubation and acceleration Manager
Phone. +33 (0)3 28 55 90 60
For over 15 years, the Eurasanté Bio Incubator has accompanied projects emerging from the regional health sector in order to encourage the creation of innovative companies.
The Eurasanté Bio Incubator was established in 2000 and is approved by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research. It supports various innovative biology, health or nutrition projects, resulting from public and private research.
Located in the Eurasanté Bio-Business Park, the Eurasanté Bio Incubator provides companies with a 2000 m² state-of-the-art building, which houses laboratories, offices and shared facilities.
Acting as a real driver of innovation, the Bio Incubator team works together with project initiators and entrepreneurs to help them at every stage of their project.
All our experts come from life sciences and health research sectors.
85 companies created
150 projects supported
550 jobs created
€400m equity raised
A solid network of partners and experts provides all services a company needs to maximize its chances of success.
Our experts are present throughout the project, helping to define an appropriate business model or best commercial deployment strategy.
We have a complete range of services to help develop and add value to your projects:
- Support with applications for public grants
- Monitoring and consultancy about national and international market trends and French regulations (Economic and Strategic Intelligence)
- Recruitment platform and services
- Organisation of meetings and networking events with potential business, scientific or research partners
- Management and monitoring of European projects and funding
- Communication, PR and web-marketing advice
- Real estate services to find your ideal office