EAL² – Jobs for a sustainable feeding
Objective: The EAL² project – local food entrepreneur /employee – aims to increase employment and employability in sustainable food trade by developing cross-border training programs, support services and networking.
To achieve this, EAL² is designed around four main steps:
- Based on the needs of the market, identify jobs that need to be developed and anticipate their evolutions to adapt existing trainings and create the missing units;
- Optimize job seekers’ chances to succeed through personalised training;
- Provide support and advice towards employment or business creation;
- Facilitate the meeting of supply and demand in the job market.
Actions carried out by Eurasanté / Euralimentaire :
Euralimentaire will be involved in the implementation of entrepreneur training programs and enabling meetings between employees/employers. It will bring its vision, skills, and network of partners in sustainable innovation in the food industry.
Euralimentaire will position itself as a support partner on all the actions of the project.
Duration: 36 months
Planning: From 01/01/2020 to 31/12/2022
Overall budget: 1 351 554,14 €
ERDF : 675 777,05 €
- A Petits PAS – France
- AREFIE – France
- CARAH – Belgium
- EPLEFPA de Douai- France
- FOREM – Belgium
- Groupe One – Belgium
- Hainaut Développement – Belgium
- Initiatives paysannes – France