Silver Economy Advisor
Phone. 03 28 55 90 60
INTERREG 2 SEAS – MONUMENT – MORE NURTURING AND MORE EMPOWERMENT NESTED IN TECHNOLOGY
The MONUMENT (MOre NUrturing and More Empowerment Nested in Technology) project aims to relieve the burden of informal caregivers of people living with dementia. It aims to provide them respite through professional and structural support. Additional to that, it aims to facilitate the use of tailored technological solutions. The overall objective of the project is to enable people living with dementia to stay at home longer by increasing caregivers coping skills and improving their mutual well-being and the quality of their relationships, based on the Odense houses model.
Activities carried out by Eurasanté:
- Coordinate all communication activities to raise awareness within the target audiences: general public, informal carers of people living with dementia, health services and policy makers
- Identify companies developing technological adapted to the needs of caregivers and coordination of the tests sessions with final users (evaluation, co-creation,…)
- Participate to the organisation events to disseminate the MONUMENT project and its results within regional, national and international events such as AgeingFit, the international business convention dedicated to Silver Economy
- Support in the delivery of training sessions to informal caregivers
- Develop online self-training content on mental health to help informal carers to grow stronger and reduce their burden through improved knowledge and skills.
Duration: 32 months
Official start: 01.02.2020
Find out more: www.interreg2seas.eu/MONUMENT
With the support of the European Regional Development Fund